There are many behaviors we associate with good learning and successful students. One of my teenage students, Jeff, has been on The Listening Program for a few months, along with reading therapy. Jeff's mother recently noted these changes in him:
- Jeff seems less distractible
- He is reading more fluently
- Jeff is better able to get going in the morning.
- He's able to handle everyday tasks without getting overwhelmed.
- More independent
- More responsible
- Seems more mature
- He even has a better sense of humor.
Jeff is only halfway through the program, but he and his family are already benefiting from these changes in his life. He's a happier kid!